Tuesday 26 July 2016

Ali Baba insists on Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage reunion

 Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage

Ali Baba





Veteran comedian, Ali Baba is insisting that Tiwa Savage
and estranged hubby, Tee Billz' are going to reconcile
any time soon.
According to him, he claimed predicting that the Okoye twins
'Psquare' were going to get back together and it
happened. It is just a matter of time before Tee Billz and
Tiwa reconciles.
He wrote, " If I had placed my bet on these brothers
coming back... I would have won. Anyway, one of the
guys that was there the day I emphatically said they
would sort their differences out and get back together
called me to say "Ali, I had to call you, because you said
so" and he added, "but that Tiwa them own go hard". So
I asked him "You wan bet?"... And he said, "I no trust
you again, the kind confidence you take dey talk some
things dey fear me ".

No comments:

Post a Comment